There are many ways to remove your make up – scrubbing in the shower, cold cream, makeup remover… the list keeps going. I had been using a store brand of Neutrogena’s makeup remover that everyone and their mother used in my hometown. I mean it did the job but it took some elbow grease to get waterproof mascara to come off and it left that gross, oily residue on my skin. When that residue is there it’s SO hard to apply new makeup because it just runs right off!! I also had to put a lot of elbow grease into getting my makeup to come off – which left me with red, blotchy skin. ick!
Behold – my new best thing – ybf dual action makeup remover. Super gentle and moisturizing yet NOT GREASY! 2 adjectives and it’s already a winner. Wait till you hear the rest… the formula is smooth so you don’t have to tug and pull at your lashes to rid waterproof mascara. Lip liner and lip gloss? It slides right off. I put makeup remover on cotton pads and use it that way. My eyes and lips are very sensitive and get really red when I have to work at getting my makeup off. ybf does it’s job in less than 5 swipes leaving my skin free of redness. I love this stuff!
- Dual-phase, innovative formula, made with water, aloe, fennel & cucumber extract to soothe & calm your vulnerable eye area, activates when gently shaken
- Removes makeup (including waterproof mascara) from your pretty eyes & lips, leaving a clean, fresh glow
- Effective & gentle – safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers too
- Smooth formula – no need for harsh tugging or pulling on your delicate eye and lip area
- Non oily formula leaves skin soft – not feeling dry
- Infused with Smart Active Complex and enriched with extracts from the earth